Monday 13 February 2012

Street Way

This morning, I had a photo session with my theater friend, Wibi, and my best friend, Ankgie. We had this photo session at Cleo Photography.


It was Wibi's idea to have the gangster wannabe concept but unfortunately, we can't find the exact property. And that led us to have the black and white street style. Because the studio photo package didn't include the make up, so I gotta do the make up on my own (with Ankgie of course.. :p). So, we just do the simple make up, and to support the street style, I made a tattoo said "Precioso" from henna. hehe

on me: oversized tank top - Ms Chocolate (Festive Valentine Garage sale) | white framed wayfarer (UNY corner) | black hot pants (Bringharjo Market) | guitar double ring (my friend's online shop) | necklace (my design) | black pump wedges - Best (Viola) 
on ankgie: aviator gradient sunglasses (UNY corner) | white sabrina tee (my creation) | necklace (Prambors Awaw Garage sale) | Paris double ring (Cheaply Cheers Garage sale)

All photographs by: Dennis Aditya | photo 1-3 edited by me, photo 4-5 edited by Cleo Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment